[Sashimi Grade] Steamed Abalone from Iwate, Japan (Frozen) (100g)
Finest, frozen Abalone from Iwate, Japan
You can hardly find this anywhere else in Singapore!
Top-quality jade abalone raised by abalone professionals, under the best conditions in the Sanriku region.
We're confident that there're not a lot places in Singapore where you can enjoy this thick and soft sashimi grade abalone.
Simply defrost and eat it as it is!
Freshly frozen and vacuumed packed immediately after steaming.
You can enjoy the freshest taste of abalone, as if you're in Japan.
How is it special?
Jade shell abalone from the perfect growing environment in Sanriku region.
The flesh is thick, soft, and tasty.
Raised in clean aquaculture tanks and fed with nutritional produces, this is the reason why this abalone from Iwate prefecture are thick, soft, and tasty all the way to the gills.
Wild abalones usually have tough meats due to growing up in harsh currents of the sea. In addition, sand and dirt taken in by the abalone as it feeds on food accumulates in the gills.
3 facts for delicious and safe abalone
1. Clean aquaculture tanks at all times
The aquaculture tanks are kept clean 24 hours a day, 365 days a year by further filtering the clean "seawater that permeates underground," which is filtered in the process of seepage into the ground.
2. Nature's Powerful Feed
They feed the abalone with locally produced mineral-rich kelp and wakame seaweed, as well as artificial feeds made mainly from white fish and seaweed, depending on the season, in order to enhance the natural flavor of the abalone.
3. Additive-free, integrated production
By breeding to improve the strength and quality of individual fish and raising them in a clean environment with nutritious feed, they have realized a completely additive-free production process that uses no growth hormones, antibiotics, or other chemicals, starting from the young.
Jade Abalone from Sanriku, Iwate Prefecture
The water that passes through the green mountain surface and stores minerals enriches the sea.
This Jade abalone from Sanriku, Iwate prefecture known since ancient times, has been nurtured by the forest and the sea in this way.
It is richly endowed with the blessings of the beautiful Sanriku, Iwate prefecture which is clothed in forests and sea.
Plenty of nutrition
Abalone contains a great deal of nutritional value.
Its nutrients are rich in vitamins B1 and B2, sodium, magnesium, zinc, glutamic acid, and chondroitin.
Vitamins B1 and B2 are expected to have skin beautifying effects.
It is also effective in relieving fatigue and nourishing the body, making it ideal for people who are tired and want beautiful skin.
It is also effective in preventing arteriosclerosis and high blood pressure.
How to enjoy
Defrost, and eat it as it is
Defrost under running water, and enjoy it as sashimi, or grilled with butter.
- 1 abalone
- 1 and 1/2 cups rice
- Sesame oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Seaweed to taste
- Cut the abalone into pieces of appropriate size.
- Wash rice to break the rice grains and reserve the water from the third rinsing.
- Sauté abalone and rice in sesame oil.
- Add about 600 to 700 ml of the reserved water and water and cover with a lid.
- At first, heat over high heat while adjusting the heat.
- If you think there is too much water, turn the heat to high and add salt to taste.
- When you feel that there is too much water, turn off the heat, cover the lid, and let it sit for a while, and the water will disappear and the mush will be ready.
Abalone & Uni Mixed Rice
- Fresh sea urchin 500g
- Abalone 2 pieces
- Rice 2 cups
- Kelp 2g
- Cooking sake 2 tablespoons
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Soup stock 3 tablespoons
- Cut the abalone lengthwise about one-third of the way through and slice thinly.
- Put kombu, salt, sake, and white dashi into 2 cups of polished rice.
- Add the sea urchin and abalone, and fill with water to the level of 2 cups of rice normally cooked.
- Remove the kelp, mix, and serve!
|Product Name||[Sashimi Grade] Steamed Abalone from Iwate (Frozen)|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Ingredient||Abalone (from Iwate prefecture)|
|Expiry Date||Within 180 days from manufacturing date.|
|How to store||Keep frozen (under -18°C)|
|Sold by||Reginaa Pte. Ltd.|
FREE delivery for orders over $120 from Japan Premium Treats!
Orders below $120: Delivery fee is $10 for each order
Our delivery partner will contact you within 1-3 working days after order is placed, to arrange delivery.
* For order with pre-order item(s), you will be contacted once the all item(s) arrive