Miyagi Boiled Scallop (4pcs)
Free delivery above $120 from Japan Premium Treats.
$10 delivery fee applies for orders below $120.
Date of delivery will be emailed to you.
Follow the instrucions in the email to reschedule your delivery.
- Order placed: Weekday, 12am to 1:59pm,
Email sent same working day, by 6pm
- Order placed on other days and timings,
Email sent next working day, by 6pm.
100% Seawater Boiled Miyagi Scallop
You can enjoy the sweet, rich, 100% scallop flavor.
This is "The Best Way to Eat" scallops amongst the locals in Miyagi!
Miyagi scallops are cooked using the traditional "Ushioni" method, which uses only the "tides" gushing from the inside of the seafood, without salt or even water.
Each scallop is huge!
Each pack contains 4 scallops, total 180g.
*Size may vary due to the natural growth of scallops.
Enjoy as it is first!
First of all, simply taking it out of package and please enjoy it as it is without adding any seasonings and cooking.
You can enjoy fresh and plump scallops texture as if you're in local area!
Received the Prime Minister's Award
It was carefully selected from each of the objects that received the Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Award at the 59th "Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Festival" in 2020 and received one of the 3 highest awards "Prime Minister's Award"!
Furthermore, it received the highest award "Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Award" from among 143 carefully selected processed marine products from all over Japan at the 30th National Comprehensive Quality Assessment of Processed Marine Products in 2019.
Even the soup is packed with scallop flavor
The soup, an extract of delicious flavor, is a delicious broth that is packed with scallop flavor even when drunk as is.
The soup and scallops are both used in their entirety to create an exquisite dish that is one rank above the rest, enveloped in the delicious flavor of scallops!
Enjoy this huge Miyagi Scallops
Although it can be enjoyed as it is once defrost, you can choose to enhance the flavour in your cooking too!
You can enjoy variety of recipes using the finest scallops all year round with the 100% Seawater Boiled Miyagi Scallop, which is packed with the flavor of freshly caught scallops.
- Pasta with scallops and asparagus -
- 100g pasta
- 4 scallops
- 2 asparagus
- 80 ml olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 hawk's claw
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper
- Cook pasta according to the indicated time.
- Remove the asparagus claws and cook for 2 minutes.
- When the garlic is fragrant, add the scallops, season with salt and black pepper and sauté.
- Mix the cooked pasta with the 3 ingredients, season with salt and black pepper, and serve.
- Scallop Gratin -
- Scallops 4 pieces
- 2 Potatoes (200g)
- 1/2 onion
- Pizza cheese 30g
- Parsley, chopped to taste
- For seasoning
- Unsalted butter 20g
- Flour 1 tablespoon
- Water 100cc
- Milk 200cc
- Consommé 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1/3 teaspoon
- A pinch of pepper
- Cut scallops into bite-size pieces. Peel potatoes and cut into 3 cm cubes. Cut onion into thin slices.
- Heat butter in a pan, add onion and potato, and sauté over medium heat until onion is transparent.
- When onions are transparent, add flour, mix, add water, cover and cook over low heat for 7 minutes.
- (Cook until potatoes are about 80% cooked.)
- Add milk, consommé, salt, pepper, and scallops, and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened, 3~4 minutes.
- Place ingredients in a heat proof container, sprinkle with pizza cheese, and bake in a toaster until cheese is browned. Finish with a sprinkling of parsley.
Story of Hitakami Ichiba
"Put the same quality food of Sanriku on the table without adding anything or subtracting anything"
Their founder's family has been a fisherman for many generations, and they have inherited a certainty in watching the quality of their seafood and in their quest for ingredients that are closely connected to fishermen and producers.
They are in close contact with fishermen and producers in their search for the best ingredients.
They offer fresh seafood from the world's leading fishing grounds.
They want everyone to enjoy the fresh seafood from the world's leading fishing grounds and the most delicious ways that only fishermen can prepare it.
They hope you will enjoy the "taste as it is on the beach" of Sanriku and Ishinomaki.
Sanriku Collection from Tohoku Region
This is a project to introduce the rich seafood of Sanriku, one of the world’s three major fishing grounds, to Singapore.
Focusing on premium fishes - abalone, sea urchin, salmon roe, and crab, and deliver them to Singapore along with the voices of the producers.
100% Seawater Boiled Miyagi Scallop
|Country of Origin||
Scallop (from Miyagi Prefecture)
Within 365 days from manufacturing date
|How to store||
Keep frozen (under -18°C)
|Sold by||REGINAA PTE LTD