[Sashimi Grade] Hokkaido Frozen Uni - Kitamurasaki Uni
Affordable, yet high-quality Hokkaido Uni you can hardly get elsewhere in Singapore
It is one of the best-selling Hokkaido Uni of the quality usually handled by Japanese restaurants in Singapore.
As it's freshly frozen, its creamy, smooth, and light texture remains very well!
Also, the mild taste never gets you bored of enjoying!
3 Extraordinal Commitments
1. Each package is carefully packed by hand
From cracking the shells and peeling the uni to arranging them on a board, each process is carefully done by hand.
The beauty of packaging is well received by number of restaurants.
2. No alum (additive) is used
The original taste of uni without bitterness is pursued by not using alum, which is an additive that tightens the tissue and prevents the body from collapsing, and also reduces the dissolution of the uni.
Furthermore, it is additive-free and color-free, so you can enjoy it with peace of mind.
3. Less dripping and minimize loss of shape
For frozen uni, they perform CAS freezing, in which the surface is heated at their unique timing to prevent the cell membrane from being destroyed.
This process results in less dripping and less likely to lose its shape.
With this technology. the fresh taste is delivered throughout the year.
- Uni Pasta -
What you will need:
- Hokkaido Frozen Uni
- Cooking cream
- Tomato sauce
- Shiso Leaves
- Olive oil
- Mince garlic and stir fry the garlic with olive oil
- Make some uni in a bowl and add 1 tablespoons of cooking cream and mix.
- Add tomato sauce, parsley and mix all together
- Cook pasta
- Meanwhile, add the garlic olive oil to the uni pasta sauce
- Add pasta directly to the sauce
- Mix and put some uni, shiso leaves, and seaweed on top!!
More Uni recipes here!
|Product Name||Hokkaido Frozen Kitamurasaki Uni|
|Country of Origin||Hokkaido, Japan|
|Expiry Date||Shown on packaging|
|How to store||
Keep frozen (under -18°C).
|Sold by||Reginaa Pte. Ltd.|
FREE delivery for orders over $120 from Japan Premium Treats!
Orders below $120: Delivery fee is $10 for each order
Our delivery partner will contact you within 1-3 working days after order is placed, to arrange delivery.
* For order with pre-order item(s), you will be contacted once the all item(s) arrive
Products you may like
Free Shipping with orders above $120