【Recipe】Japanese Curry with Soy Sauce Flavour Saba Can
1. Cut off the stem of the eggplant, cut into quarters lengthwise, and cut into 2 cm length each.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of salad oil in a pan, add eggplant, and fry over with medium heat. When the oil has been absorbed, cover the pan with a lid and steam the eggplant for 3 to 4 minutes until softened and take them out in a bowl.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of salad oil in a pan and saute onion, garlic and red pepper over low-medium heat until softened.
4. Add HOTEI Saba Can - Ajitsuke (Soy Sauce flavour) with its liquid, add curry powder and stir-fry.
5. Add sake, soy sauce and simmer with lid over low heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Serve hot rice in a bowl, add parsley and Enjoy!!!
Get HOTEI Saba Can - Ajitsuke (Soy Sauce flavour) from here...https://shop.jpassport.asia/collections/ready-to-eat/products/hotei-saba-can-ajitsuke-soy-sauce-flavour