- 150g of octopus
- 1/2 large onion
- (a) 2 tablespoons vinegar (apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar)
- (a) 1 tablespoon sugar
- (a) A pinch of salt
- (a) Coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- (a) 1 and 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Thinly slice the onion along the fibers.
- Cut into octopus into thin slices.
- Put all ingredients (a) in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- After a day, the onions will blend in and mellow out. Convenient to make and leave for later use.
- 100g octopus
- 1 small onion
- green onion as needed
- About 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- A pinch of soy sauce
- salt as needed
- Salmon and Tuna as you want
- Put sliced onions and chopped green onions in a bowl and mix with sesame oil and salt.
- When the onions are softened, mix the sliced octopus.
- Add a little soy sauce to finish the dish.
- Top it with avocado, diced salmon or tuna on a bed of rice and you've got poke-don!
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 cups of water to cook rice
- 150 g of Boiled octopus
- 1 clove ginger
- (a) Light soy sauce 15 ml
- (a) Sake 20ml
- (a) Mirin (sweet cooking rice wine) 25ml
- (a) Japanese soup stock 1 teaspoon
- Wash rice and soak for at least 30 minutes, then drain in a colander.
- Cut octopus into 1.5 cm pieces and cut ginger into thin strips.
- Put rice and ○ in a rice cooker and pour water to the 2 cup mark. Put the octopus in and cook.
- When cooked, add the ginger from (a) and stir gently.
Octopus and Cucumber Salad
- 100 g boiled octopus
- 1 cucumber
- A dash of sesame oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut octopus and cucumber into bite-sized pieces.
- Put octopus, cucumber, sesame oil and salt in a bowl and mix lightly.